I must say I feel a sense of relief now that I am doing what I have always wanted to do...work with children! I was blessed to get a job with Bright Horizons USAA division this past week. It is a lot of work....and more time away from Kayden & Joey than I would like...but I know it is a great opportunity and position! I am thanking God for giving me such a great chance to do what I love. On another crazy note....Mr. Kayden is officially army crawling! I swear he will be getting up on his knees to really crawl soon! I can't believe it! He's not even 5 months old yet!! :) Hope everything is going great with everyone. You are all in our thoughts and prayers! We love you all!!
Love, Stef, Joey & Kayden
All of Me
11 years ago
Congrats on the new job. To have any job right is a blessing, so Im really glad you found you you enjoy too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharon!! How are you feeling?! Good I hope!!
ReplyDeleteYou would think I would know my son is almost 6 months old...not 5! I must have been tired! :) He will be 6 months on Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete