Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our first blog!

Welcome to our blog! I have read and followed many of our family members blogs in the past few months and thought it was time I started my own!! Our lives may not be very exciting, but I think blogs are a great way to keep in touch with everyone when life gets busy!! Joey & I are loving the time we get to spend with Kayden. He is growing so quickly! I am truly cherishing every moment of every day I spend with him...he will be grown up before I know it!!

This past Saturday we spent the day at Lake Pleasant with the entire family. I must say it was very relaxing and enjoyable to spend the day outside with the family!! I really am blessed to be a part of such an amazing family!! You are all so wonderful and I love the time we get to spend with you!! I love seeing everyone with Kayden and cannot wait until he gets to run around and play with all of his cousins and extended family!! I know we have missed a lot since Kayden has been born...we have all been sick and exhausted it seems like!! But we are definitely making it a point to go to more!! :)

We spent today visiting with my cousin and her new baby boy. He was born Wed, March 18th at 5:28PM by planned c-section, weighing in at 9lb 8oz 22 in. He is absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier for my cousin and her family!!!

Well, it is late, but the boys are playing their video games and I can't sleep, but thats it for now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! :)

Lots of Love,
Stef, Joey & Kayden

No comments:

Post a Comment